Gena sentence example
- The so-called hill-toucans have been separated as another genus, Andi-- gena, and consist of some 5 or 6 species chiefly frequenting the slopes of the Andes and reaching an elevation of 10,000 ft., though one, often placed among them, but perhaps belonging rather to Pteroglossus, the A.
- millions, and those of Nova Carthago (CartaEstremadura gena), Italica (Sevilla la Vieja), and other cities Badajoz at several hundreds of thousands.
- Gena, foot elongated posteriorly, no operculum.
- A, Front; B, side; C, back; v, vertex; f, frons; cl, clypeus; lbr, labrum; oc, compound eye; ge, gena; mn, mandible; ca, st, pa, ga, la, cardo, stipes, palp, galea, lacinia of first maxilla; sm, m, pa', pg, submentum, mentum, palp, galea of 2nd maxilla.
- savya a the left) becomes in Zend havaya; bhrajabi (it glitters), Zend cer razaihi; gnaT (7uv,~), Zend gena.Advertisement
- Lonely are the Brave - Released in 1962, this classic western film stars Kirk Douglas, Gena Rowlands and Walter Mathau.
- Authors such as Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter and Nalini Singh drive paranormal romance in the 21st century.
- Below each eye is a cheek area (gena), often divided into an anterior and a posterior part, while a distinct chin-sclerite (gula) is often developed behind the mouth.
- They are also well marked on the cephalic shield, the tergal elements being represented by a median axial elevated area showing indistinct signs of segmentation, and a lateral unsegmented plate, the gena, which carries the eyes.
- The posterolateral angles of the gena are commonly produced into spiniform processes, which may project backwards beyond the middle of the body as in Paradoxides, or considerably beyond its posterior termination as in Trinucleus or Ampyx.Advertisement