Gell sentence example
- On Gell's left flank, hedges and walls formed a natural breastworks for his musketeers.
- Isabella and her husband took the name Gell and lived at Hopton Hall for a short time but eventually renounced the inheritance.
- Sir John Gell had been smelting earlier than 1633, when he was sued by a former employe.
- In Gell's study, we can see that in one part of the valley, egg-shaped penis sheaths were used in the north and elongated sheaths in the south.
- On the outbreak of the Civil War of the 17th century, the county at first inclined to support the king, who received an enthusiastic reception when he visited Derby in 1642, but by the close of 1643 Sir John Gell of Hopton had secured almost the whole county for the parliament.Advertisement