Geisha sentence example
- In Japan, the elusive geisha wore silk robes called kimonos.
- To keep your windows looking contemporary include current trends such as the film Memoirs of a Geisha.
- Much apprenticeship is required of girls who wish to become a geisha.
- If you wanted to get lucky, you wouldn't hire a geisha.
- I'm finally to meet the hallowed geisha - but by now, my allotted time has shrunk to a mere ten minutes.Advertisement
- Lush adaptation of Arthur Golden's 1998 bestseller following the life of 1930s Japanese geisha Sayuri.
- Finally he was so lavish with money as he became a frequent, valuable customer of geisha houses.
- I had always thought Geisha was a sort of high class prostitute.
- The unbending rules of etiquette and ceremony hide the sordid exchange between the geisha 's ' mother ' and her ' sponsors '.
- Red lipstick is the staple product of the Geisha look.Advertisement
- It is great for year round use, especially if you don't spend much time outside but don't want to look like a geisha.
- As for the packaging, it begs for attention, featuring a depiction of a geisha girl against a cream- and gold-toned background.
- Meet Geisha girls and Sumo wrestlers as you accompany Stanley on a tour of Tokyo's Cherry Blossom Festival and Imperial Palace; join him as he goes rafting in Brazil or flies down a zip line over the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Setsuka looks torn from the movie Memoirs of a Geisha and throws around an umbrella.
- Check out Sexy School Girl and Geisha Girl.Advertisement
- Professional geisha had custom designed kimonos featuring mythical creatures or vivid scenes from nature.
- First, they undergo a Geisha makeover and learn about the traditions of Geisha culture.