Gees sentence example
- We hear little or nothing of it subsequently except as the home of the gees Octavia, to which the Emperor Augustus belonged.
- At the time of the Servian reforms both branches of the plebs had a plausible claim to recognition as members of the state, the clients as already partial members of the curia and the gees, the unattached plebeians as equally free with the patricians and possessing clans of their own as solid and united as the recognized gentes.
- From glitter to bell bottoms, the fashion and makeup reflects the musical heroes of Donna Summers and the Bee Gees.
- If you are lucky enough to find an original mood ring from years ago, well then, put the Bee Gees on your I Pod, toss on a poncho and give yourself permission to be moody.
- The movie was Saturday Night Fever - the same one that made a certified star out of John Travolta (the first time around) - and made the Bee Gees into an overnight sensation as opposed to a throw-away act from the sixties.Advertisement
- The Saturday Night Fever soundtrack was an anomaly as compared to the movie soundtracks of today, since it was all music by primarily one act, the Bee Gees.
- Finally, Barry Gibb of the legendary band The Bee Gees wrote and produced the soundtrack's title song Grease.
- Imagine John Travolta strutting his stuff to a song other than the Bee Gees hit "Stayin' Alive" in Saturday Night Fever.
- Although the album is a compilation of numerous artists of the era, arguably no one's career benefited more from its release than the Bee Gees, whose appeal had begun to lag.
- The Bee Gees themselves make the largest contribution with six tracks of their own, although two tracks, Jive Talkin' and You Should Be Dancing, were hits that were previous releases from other Bee Gees albums.Advertisement
- You can also preview each track on the CD, and all of the Bee Gees' tracks are available for purchase as individual MP3s.
- Perhaps what the decade is best known for is the advent of disco music with bands like the Bee Gees, Donna Summer and Devo defining the decade with their music and dance styles.