Geckos sentence example
- Some, like the majority of the geckos, are nocturnal.
- The Lacertilia, or lizards in the wider sense, fall easily into three natural groups: geckos (q.v.), chameleons (q.v.) and lizards.
- Hatchlings and young geckos can be fed 4-8 food items once per day.
- Other highlights were the Aldabra Tortoises, the Wolf Snake and the very beautiful endemic geckos.
- High Yellow These leopard geckos have reduced spotting on a bright yellow body.Advertisement
- These range from Indian pythons to Vietnamese Golden geckos; from Sudanese plated lizards, to green iguanas.
- Bird species include colorful parrots, macaws, and parakeets, while reptiles in the snake house include pythons and boa constrictors, scorpions, iguanas, tarantulas, geckos, and more.
- Some patterns that are guy-friendly include turtles, geckos, Celtic designs and abstract prints.
- Nearly all geckos are nocturnal and the pupil contracts into a vertical slit, except in a few diurnal kinds, e.g.
- - Procoelous; parietals united; eyelids functional; clavicles expanded as in the true geckos which they resemble in other respects.Advertisement
- The members of both groups appear to have a power like that possessed by geckos of clinging to vertical surfaces of rocks and trees by the soles of their feet.
- The number of eggs laid is small in comparison with other reptiles, rarely exceeding a score, and some like the anolids and the geckos deposit only one or two.