Gearboxes sentence example
- Contains no Ep additives which can damage gearboxes containing yellow metals.
- The 117 twin has had it's two overhauled gearboxes fitted, and all four heaters brought back to life.
- All had manual gearboxes apart from the last batch of 20 in 1967 which had semi-automatic gearboxes.
- Ready to order now, the car boasts new engines and gearboxes plus subtle interior and exterior styling tweaks.
- Had two sequential gearboxes which could be changed seperatly or together, with a computer to help control them.Advertisement