Gcse sentence example
- At GCSE, at least 20% of marks are given for grammatical accuracy.
- We often stress for instance that boom and slump are not antithetical categories as crude GCSE textbooks proclaim.
- Each year we have to decide on a fairly arbitrary academic cut-off, usually on the basis of their GCSE performance.
- Freshwater Ecology (GCSE and A-Level) A number of stream sites are studied using biological, chemical and environmental sampling techniques.
- My real bugbear is Science GCSE modules in October!Advertisement
- For finding your French / German GCSE tough going?
- Most pupils attain grade A* or A at GCSE.
- Do you need a high grade at your GCSE English?
- Is a GCSE or A-level grade examination on insurance feasible?
- John suffered injustice in that he did not have the opportunity he should have had to maintain progress in his GCSE studies.Advertisement
- Are you studying physics at any level from GCSE to PhD?
- What are the GCSE entry requirements for the course?
- However, this year's GCSE and A-level results showed an alarming slump in the number of students learning languages.
- In some exam syllabuses students may do spoken work for assessment in a GCSE Shakespeare study.
- Language skills are deemed vital, necessary for economic and industrial success; and yet modern languages are no longer compulsory at GCSE.Advertisement
- Secondary Schools There has been consistent improvement in secondary school pupils attainment, particularly at GCSE level.
- We offer two-year, one-year and short retake courses at A, AS and GCSE level in all major Arts and Science subjects.