Gazes sentence example
- They locked gazes, his intense silver eyes boring through her.
- Kris felt the intent gazes of both of his deputies, who left the obvious unvoiced.
- Their gazes locked, and she felt a different kind of warmth slide through her.
- Their gazes followed the drops of blood as they fell from her arm to the marble flooring.
- At first glance the characters appear feminine, with long eyelashes, suggestive gazes, fur coats and glittering jewelry.Advertisement
- It all gazes out on to a permanent lagoon inhabited by hippos that loll submerged, emitting plumes of water and deep guttural snorts.
- These dresses will make you look like a knockout, and if you're the type of girl that loves to walk into a room and catch gazes of admiration from others, then this is a great collection to explore.
- Their gazes met and it struck her how extraordinarily handsome he was.
- Both their gazes returned to the two figures talking quietly in front of their father's grave.
- Their gazes lingered before they returned to their conversations.Advertisement
- Deidre sat frozen, aware of their concerned gazes.
- "As you wish," Sasha said in a voice so calm it drew the gazes of everyone in the room.
- Confused, Rhyn joined them and followed their gazes.
- Across the table, their gazes locked and she had that giddy feeling again.
- Sofi shook her head and met each of their gazes again, wishing she could offer more assurances.Advertisement
- By the time they reached the stairs, Elisabeth's face colored beet red and she avoided Sarah and Connor's amused gazes.
- Most commonly Ariadne is represented asleep on the shore at Naxos, while Dionysus, attended by satyrs and bacchanals, gazes admiringly upon her; sometimes they are seated side by side under a spreading vine.
- He glanced down at Adrienne and their gazes locked.