Gaz sentence example
- See Imp. Gaz.
- The series ends on a cliff hanger - what does Donna have to tell Gaz?
- The majority shareholder of the GAZ Group is Russian Machines holding, which is part of the Basic Element Group.
- Charles avait remarque depuis 15 ans la meme propriete dans ces gaz; mais n'ayant jamais public ses resultats, c'est par le plus grand hasard que je les ai connus."
- Sleeping options abound, but one of the most comfortable ways to sleep is on an air mattress like the Camping Gaz Quickbed Double Airbed.Advertisement
- Try the Camping Gaz Camping Chef + Carrybag to cook with, and a set like the Hi Gear Polythene Deep Plate to eat from.
- From a little ice-bound lake called Gaz Kul, or Karambar, which lies on the crest of the Hindu Kush near its northern origin at the head of the Taghdumbash Pamir, two very important river systems (those of Chitral and Hunza) are believed to originate.