Gaye sentence example
- Gaye, The Platonic Conception of Immortality and its Connexion with the Theory of Ideas (1904); R.
- (Milan, 1810); C. Fumagalli, Scuola di Leonardo da Vinci (181 I); Gaye, Carteggio d'artisti (1839-1841); G.
- crooned sultry love songs with heavy down beats in a manner that harkened Prince and Marvin Gaye at once.
- Well worth picking up. top of the page marvin gaye This Marvin gaye This Marvin Gaye DVD is absolutely lovely.
- Ware was in a real Marvin Gaye mood throughout here with, my favorite tune being ' Girl, Girl, Girl.Advertisement
- Marvin Gaye's album What's Going On provided context to a culture that seemed to be disintegrating right before our very eyes.
- From the civil rights movement, to the Vietnam War, to the plight of the poor, Marvin Gaye helped a generation deal with what seemed to be a never ending crisis of social consciousness.
- Just when you were wondering if anyone would ever carry the torch for artists like Smokey Robinson and Marvin Gaye, John Legend came along.
- Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston once sang, "it takes two," and judging by some rock music duos, they may have been on to something.