Gay-rights sentence example
- Email: Click here and delete NOSPAM Recent Comments susan: as to gay rights.
- Also I think there is an undue prominence given to gay rights issues.
- In The Observer, he urged the UK government, which he credits as successfully having protected gay rights in the UK, to work with other nations to make gay rights a global issue.
- Elton John is an international proponent of gay rights and is a leading figure in the fight against AIDs.
- After The Marshall Mathers LP was nominated for Album of the Year in 2001, the gay-rights group GLAAD organized a boycott of the Grammys.Advertisement
- You may want to join a group on campus or a gay rights organization and let people find out that way.
- The modern gay rights movement began in the late 1960s and included the development of the often activist academic treatment of sexuality in colleges and universities.
- The legalization of same-sex marriage and non-gender-specific civil unions is one of the major goals of gay rights activism.
- Part of the thing that propelled the single to so much attention was the controversy it generated, both from conservatives and gay rights groups.
- The second group that disliked the song was gay rights groups.Advertisement
- The gay rights groups counter that you could not replace another minority group in for the "gay" or the "girl" in I Kissed a Girl and still get away with the song.
- In modern times, there are folk protest songs on every cultural war and political hot button topic, from the Iraq war and gay rights to environmental protection and the War on Terror.