Gave-off sentence example
- It gave off heat despite the black flames.
- His wards gave off alarms again, this time indicating he had a visitor.
- There was nothing electrical in Thoreau's intercourse with his fellow men; he gave off no spiritual sparks.
- In 1596 Saxe-Coburg gave off the branch Saxe-Eisenach; and in 1603 SaxeWeimar gave off Saxe-Altenburg, the elder Weimar line ending and the younger beginning with the latter date.
- Darkyn wasn't giving off the same vibe that other demons â€“ who were roughly equivalent to Immortals in the food chain â€“ gave off.Advertisement
- The LED gave off a truly brilliant white light!
- Wouldn't that be something: Plants that would convert nitrogen from the atmosphere directly into ammonia they could use or plants that gave off the odor of other plants that pests avoid?
- The initial bulbs gave off a light that many found unpleasant, but newer models are nicer.
- This still gave off a lot of VOCs and plastic chemicals into the environment, although it helped with the problem of plastic bags getting left in oceans.