Gauntlets sentence example
- Cavers, nearer Hawick, was once the home of a branch of the Douglases, and it is said that in Cavers House are still preserved the pennon that was borne before the Douglas at the battle of Otterburn (Chevy Chase), and the gauntlets that were then taken from the Percy (1388).(1388).
- For this reason he wears special gauntlets at all times which tracks his energy levels and help to safely dissipate the overflow.
- He wears a yellow waistcoat and breeches, buff gauntlets and no sash.
- There will, however, be many more gauntlets for this new generation of oyster-catchers to run.
- Appropriate gauntlets, PVC, cotton or rigger gloves should be worn.Advertisement
- Toddler. This costume is a shiny dress featuring a top in a tank-top cut with the Wonder Woman logo on the chest, a cape, the gold belt, boot tops, arm gauntlets and a gold headband with the red star.
- You'll need to find something to use as a light saber, and it's a good idea to get some tough-looking black gloves or gauntlets.
- There is a bell necklace, Santa hat and gauntlets.
- Teko - Ninja gauntlets need to be two things: gripping and covering.
- Choosing a short sleeved top provides more versatility as it can be worn with gauntlets for cooler temperatures.Advertisement