Gauchos sentence example
- As a tribe they are now almost extinct, but the modern Gauchos of Uruguay have much Charrua blood in them.
- The fable of the centaurs, if the derivation from to goad, Taupos, bull, be accepted (but see Centaur), would indicate the early existence of pastoral peoples living on horseback, like the modern cowboys (cp. "cow-punchers") or gauchos of North and South America.
- Maybe you need a hint of summer in your life to keep you sane and remind you of a vacation to come, or happen to love that chocolate-colored shirt with your black gauchos.
- The large majority of the inhabitants live in the East Island, and the predominating element is Scottish - Scottish shepherds having superseded the South American Gauchos.
- Wedge heels also look great with gauchos.Advertisement
- Knee high boots will complement just about anything you've got in your closet -- khakis, trousers, casual suits, blue jeans, gauchos, skirts and dresses.
- Both are great with trousers, capris or gauchos, but because they treat the ankle and arch so gracefully, they create the impression of suppleness and litheness without heel height.
- Traditionally dressed gauchos, or meat-carvers, circulate around the abstract-art decorated dining room serving the customers.