Gaucho sentence example
- The Gaucho is no longer able to protect him and 3 small green aphids now lurk in his foliage.
- However, the gaucho influences of life in the Mexican West are reflected in the costumes and choreogaphy.
- The Gaucho Pants Suit: Pant suits can seem unyielding, awkward, and uncomfortable if you aren't used to wearing them regularly.
- Dressing-Up Tip: Gaucho pants can be really tricky, especially when you're picking out footwear.
- Instead of stressing yourself out over an entirely new style, shop for suits that encompass looks you might already be rocking, like a pair of gaucho pants paired with a fitted jacket, or a tuxedo-style pant suit for a fancier event.Advertisement
- In 1816 the Spanish general Laserna, having been appointed commander-inchief of Upper Peru, made an attempt to invade the Argentine provinces, intending to march on Buenos Aires, but he was completely foiled in this by the activity of the irregular gaucho troops of Salta and Jujuy, and was forced to retire.
- RUBBER, INDIARUBBER or Caoutchouc (a word probably derived from Cahucha or Gaucho the names in Ecuador and Peru respectively for rubber or the tree producing it), the chief constituent of the coagulated milky juice or latex furnished by a number of different trees, shrubs and vines.
- The forest products, whose collection and preparation form regular industries, are rubber (called Gaucho or goma), tonka beans, vanilla, copaiba, chique-chique, sarsaparilla, divi-divi, dye-woods, cabinet-woods and fibres.