Gaucher disease sentence example
- Not everyone who has inherited a genetic mutation for Gaucher disease from both parents has symptoms.
- As a result, frequent and heavy nosebleeds are common in people with Gaucher disease.
- Symptoms of Gaucher disease can start in infancy, childhood, or adulthood.
- Three types of Gaucher disease have been identified, but there are many variations in how symptoms develop.
- Type 2 Gaucher disease is more serious, beginning within the first few months after birth.Advertisement
- The symptoms of Gaucher disease can be stopped and even reversed by treatment with enzyme replacement injections.
- With treatment and control of symptoms, people with type 1 Gaucher disease may lead fairly long and normal lives.
- Children with type 3 Gaucher disease may survive to adolescence and early adulthood.