Gauche sentence example
- So how do you let guests know where you registered without seeming gauche?
- It would be slightly gauche to arrive at a wake with an infant clad in a ruffled cupcake pink dress.
- While it's appropriate to use it in Québec, if you're visiting Haiti, Belgium or parts of Africa that still speak French, they'll find your response très gauche, (very crude) as will people in France.
- Vers la gauche. . .that means on the left.
- Priorite A Gauche - Remastered Underbelly Productions Three Weeks Pas de panic, Priorite Ã Gauche sont Dans le maison!Advertisement
- Fischer was reclusive, socially gauche and a slave to chess, tho his other interests included expensive suits, money and rock.
- It should avoid sentimentality, the awkward, gauche handling of emotion.
- We cringe, knowing that the BBC would never be so gauche as to use such an outdated phrase as " virtual reality " .
- I saw Ray Charles at the Zenith and met the Stereophonics after a gig at an intimate venue in the rive gauche.