Gauche sentence example
- So how do you let guests know where you registered without seeming gauche?
- While it's appropriate to use it in Québec, if you're visiting Haiti, Belgium or parts of Africa that still speak French, they'll find your response très gauche, (very crude) as will people in France.
- It would be slightly gauche to arrive at a wake with an infant clad in a ruffled cupcake pink dress.
- Fischer was reclusive, socially gauche and a slave to chess, tho his other interests included expensive suits, money and rock.
- Vers la gauche. . .that means on the left.Advertisement
- It should avoid sentimentality, the awkward, gauche handling of emotion.
- Priorite A Gauche - Remastered Underbelly Productions Three Weeks Pas de panic, Priorite Ã Gauche sont Dans le maison!
- gauche adolescent, completely unsure of herself.
- gauche attempt by a girl in a single-sex school to attract male attention.
- gauche minus rotamer.Advertisement
- We cringe, knowing that the BBC would never be so gauche as to use such an outdated phrase as " virtual reality " .
- I saw Ray Charles at the Zenith and met the Stereophonics after a gig at an intimate venue in the rive gauche.