Gathering-dust sentence example
- We came back with some great tapes which are probably gathering dust on a library shelf.
- The revolutionary curriculum plans too often remained in glossy backed books gathering dust on storeroom shelves.
- Clean out the clutter - Go through all of your stacks of paperwork, bills, receipts and whatever else is gathering dust in your home office and throw away what you don't need.
- It's easy to think of clutter as being a stack of old newspapers gathering dust and creating a fire hazard, but clutter goes beyond the obvious.
- The heirlooms will come to life in a new home, instead of gathering dust on the usual shelf.Advertisement
- Too many directions and/or parts will soon find that toy in the back of the closet or stuck out in the corner of a garage gathering dust.
- No matter how cool the gift is, it is the nature of kids to be distracted by the next cool thing and your "best gift ever" starts gathering dust on the shelf.
- Remember to get rid of old knick-knacks and decorations that are gathering dust.
- Chances are she may still have many of her old knitting needles or patterns that are just sitting there gathering dust.