Gateposts sentence example
- Elsewhere there are carved stone gateposts, the original gates probably having been of wrought iron or timber.
- Turn right up the short tarmac road until you see the gateposts and a sign " Croft Park " .
- First climb parallel to Dean Clough over Dean Fields, guided by old gateposts.
- The conservation of stone walls, hedgerows and traditional stone gateposts would reinforce landscape pattern and character.
- And so she missed seeing the lorry knock down the brick gateposts at the end of the drive.Advertisement