Gatekeepers sentence example
- We will all become the gatekeepers for content coming into our homes ", it says.
- In rural areas the private exchange system which involves a small number of key gatekeepers takes on crucial importance.
- This is not to say that such studies should be avoided, a position often assumed by approval committees and other gatekeepers.
- Candidates should be comfortable moving past gatekeepers, speaking with decision makers and understand the process of selling over the phone.
- There are two key information gatekeepers in this process.Advertisement
- Place them at the front entrance of your home as the gatekeepers and guardians.
- Not only do we identify music, but also we try to act as gatekeepers to select stuff that meets a certain criteria of quality.
- Anything less will result in brush-offs by gatekeepers or quick office ejections.
- After you have completed your application, you will have to make it past the "gatekeepers."