Gastronomy sentence example
- My snail porridge dish - that's my cooking - not molecular gastronomy.
- He has a gastronomy, which means we feed him through a tube straight through a little hole into his tummy.
- If an infant is unable to nurse normally before surgery can be performed, nutrition is provided intravenously (parenteral) or directly through a tube into the stomach (gastronomy).
- The restaurants reflects the best traditional gastronomy of the Romagna area.
- Elective modules allow you to pursue areas of specialist interest (Eg gastronomy, hospitality events management or environmental management ).Advertisement
- Although world travel wasn't frequent until the last century, it has had an impact on global gastronomy for centuries.
- Use of wines and sauces French gastronomy is distinguished not only by the genius of its chefs but also by well-established culinary practice.
- Indulge yourself in the heart of Italian gastronomy in Bologna, a beautifully preserved medieval city laced with porticoes, piazzas and palaces.
- Eateries in Siem Reap marry high Gallic culinary standards with the very best in local gastronomy.
- The extra virgin olive oil from this region suits the simple genuine and delicious Umbrian gastronomy.Advertisement
- gastronomy of this region.
- enjoy the real gastronomy in London Who says food in England is delicious?
- gastronomy tube.