Gastronomic sentence example
- Orta's response was to persuade a famous chef to turn the leftover food into a gastronomic feast and invite passers-by to eat it.
- Glorious wrap-around balcony for lapping up the sun or shade in the heart of this gastronomic region favored by a certain British Prime Minister.
- The man with the dough As a hip young gastronomic gunslinger, he was the first British chef to win three Michelin stars.
- pastrami sandwiches are a daily gastronomic challenge.
- speciality food and drink The main gastronomic specialty of Brighton is of course fish and seafood.Advertisement
- Many forget that Portugal is a gastronomic delight, with great wine options and tasty seafood.
- Brighton food and drink The main gastronomic specialty of Brighton is of course fish and seafood.
- Like all regions of France, it has its own gastronomic specialities including local charcuterie, wild boar, cheeses and seafood.
- Both venues will be transformed into a gastronomic extravaganza.
- The main course of Angus beef filet and Sevruga caviar served with blinis and cream potatoes with olive oil is a gastronomic delight.Advertisement
- With no luggage limits you can also return laden with wonderful gastronomic souvenirs!
- Among these were included metrical versions of the physical speculations of Epicharmus, of the gastronomic researches of Archestratus of Gela (Hedyphagetica), and, probably, of the rationalistic doctrines of Euhemerus.