Gastroesophageal-reflux sentence example
- In patients with gastroesophageal reflux and heartburn, antireflux regimen must be used to prevent complications of reflux esophagitis and stricture formation.
- Esophageal manometric study will allow us to evaluate the competency of the lower esophageal sphincter; the competency will help to prevent gastroesophageal reflux.
- Conditions such as chronic pain, breathing abnormalities, gastroesophageal reflux disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes and lung disease commonly cause insomnia.
- The reflux action of gastroesophageal reflux disease is a function of the weakening of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES).
- It may be better for parents, with the guidance of their pediatrician, to depart from these recommendations in the case of infants with certain health problems, such as gastroesophageal reflux (GER).Advertisement
- Children with EE have classic signs of gastroesophageal reflux (abdominal pain, difficulty swallowing, and vomiting) but fail to respond to antireflux medications.
- See also Food allergies/sensitivities; Gastroenteritis; Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Acid reflux, or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), occurs when stomach acid leaks back up into the esophagus, causing pain and irritation.
- It can also increase your risk of developing gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and a host of other maladies.