Gastroenterology sentence example
- Topics covered include gastroenterology, microbiology, vaccine development and news of clinical trials.
- In terms of a structure for pediatric gastroenterology we are working on the setting up of a National Grid which links centers together.
- A comprehensive service in clinical gastroenterology, endoscopy and clinical nutrition is provided.
- This book provides the equine expert and general veterinary practitioner with a complete review of the latest information on all aspects of equine gastroenterology.
- They have close professional relationships with consultants in medical gastroenterology, anesthesia, radiology and oncology.Advertisement
- Such publications are help to increase our scientific knowledge our understanding of small animal gastroenterology.
- The journal gastroenterology reported that all yoghurts, ' live ' or ' dead ', had beneficial effects.
- The BSG are keen to provide a fora where pediatric research can be seen alongside research in adult gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.
- Academic departments and pharmaceutical sponsors submit research projects involving primary care gastroenterology to the PCSG each year.
- The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition drafted guidelines for treating children and adolescents with GERD in 2001.Advertisement
- A 2008 study published in Current Opinion in Gastroenterology (24(6):687-691) found this amount to a safe level for celiac disease patients.
- A team of health experts in gastroenterology, internal medicine, and microbial genetics developed the probiotic formula and all Garden of Life products, using the latest scientific research.