Gastrocnemius sentence example
- This portion, morphologically the original, was named the " accessory semitendinosus " with the symbol Y; the other portion descends on the hinder aspect of the leg and joins the fascia of the inner femoral head of the gastrocnemius muscle.
- When you exercise your calves, you are conditioning two muscles, the gastrocnemius and the soleus.
- The gastrocnemius is the large visible muscle on the back of your lower leg.
- The soleus lies underneath the gastrocnemius, the workhorse of your calf.
- The gastrocnemius and the soleus combine to form the calve muscles, running between your knee and your heel.Advertisement