Gastric-ulcer sentence example
- It is useful in haemorrhage from a gastric ulcer or in haemorrhage from the intestine.
- Chronic gastric ulcer is not unfrequently the starting point of cancer.
- It has also been employed in the treatment of gastric ulcer in doses of 2 to 4 grs.
- An ulcer in the stomach is called a gastric ulcer or stomach ulcer; one in the duodenum is called a duodenal ulcer.
- To ensure healing in patients with active peptic ulcer disease, see further dosage recommendations for duodenal and benign gastric ulcer.Advertisement
- In most cases of duodenal ulcer or benign gastric ulcer healing occurs within 4 weeks.
- He also believed to have suffered from a gastric ulcer.
- His guilt over the illicit relationship leads to a bleeding gastric ulcer.
- They left the show but returned soon after, only to leave again when Heidi had to be hospitalized for a gastric ulcer.