Gastric-cancer sentence example
- The invasion of the lymphatic glands and the spreading of the growth into neighbouring organs, render the successful operative treatment of gastric cancer hazardous and disappointing.
- A randomized comparison was undertake of 221 patients undergoing gastric cancer surgery.
- Surgical resection is the only curative treatment for gastric cancer.
- Based on our findings, the results of peritoneal lavage cytology should thus be included in the factors for staging gastric cancer.
- The first Billroth I partial gastrectomy was performed on a 43 year old woman in 1881 for a pyloric gastric cancer.Advertisement
- The authors present their experience with laparoscopic radical gastrectomy for advanced gastric cancer.
- Signet ring cell histology did not impact survival in our group of largely advanced gastric cancer cases.
- No difference in H. pylori positivity were observed in young and old patients of gastric cancer.