Gashes sentence example
- Connor stared at two deep gashes in his palm.
- The breast or back, of both sexes, is usually tattooed, or rather, scored with rows of hideous raised scars, produced by deep gashes made at puberty.
- At the age of puberty the lad was tattooed or scarred with gashes cut in back, shoulders, arms and chest, and the septum of the nose was pierced.
- Actually rock crystals, they occur in the tension gashes that can be seen in the Devonian sandstone cliffs at various localities.
- The fanaticism of the Meccan is an affair of the purse; the mongrel population (for the town is by no means purely Arab) has exchanged the virtues of the Bedouin for the worst corruptions of Eastern town life, without casting off the ferocity of the desert, and it is hardly possible to find a worse certificate of character than the three parallel gashes on each cheek, called Tashrit, which are the customary mark of birth in the holy city.Advertisement
- The horse was plunging madly about, and two or three deep gashes appeared upon its flanks, from which the blood flowed freely.
- See the tutorial above for ways to paint it around actual special effects gashes or wounds.
- Industrial disc cleaning machines virtually smooth out all the scratches and fill in deep gashes so the lens in the gaming machine can read the disc.
- The gashes varied in patterns for the different tribes.
- Sasha.s face was a mottled mess that made him resemble Frankenstein.s monster, with newly sewn stitches holding together the edges of swollen red gashes.Advertisement
- Quarries that cut great gashes in the hillside look romantic a hundred years after the workings are abandoned.
- Rhyn was right about the demons; Gabe smelled demon blood and saw the gashes across Logan's throat.