Gashed sentence example
- The large tubers are often gashed to cause them to dry more quickly.
- The western shore, from the delta of the Volga to the mouth of the Kuma, a distance of 170 m., is gashed by thousands of narrow channels or lagoons, termed limans, from 12 to 30 m.
- There fell the king, riddled with arrows, his left hand hanging helpless, his neck deeply gashed by a bill-stroke.
- It is dominated by high mountains, gashed by superb canyons of rivers, scarred with dry gullies and washes, the beds of intermittent streams, varied with great shallow basins, sunken deserts, dreary levels, bold buttes, picturesque mesas, forests and rare verdant bits of valley.
- Thom played just 45 minutes of the match at Rochdale on Saturday before coming off with a badly gashed leg.Advertisement
- Mark Kennedy has recovered from a gashed foot and Kenny Miller from an ankle knock.