Gas-tank sentence example
- If you're running out of options, check the trunk, any compartment in the center console, or even the back side of the gas tank door for a placard with tire information.
- Portable Gas Receiver wagons: Gas tank wagons to supply gas for recharging gas-lit carriages at points not equipped with gas-producing plant.
- Signs of a Crash: Check whether the owner crashed the bike by looking for scratches on the body, metal rubbed off the handlebars or clutch, or dents in the gas tank.
- Most importantly, always make sure your gas tank is at least half full, and try to evacuate early.
- Keep the gas tank at least 1/3 full to ensure there is enough fuel for warmth if you do get stuck.Advertisement
- Sneak behind the Ghost to reach a circular gas tank on the left side.
- Pit crews are often seen performing minor mechanical adjustments, changing tires and topping off the gas tank with additional fuel.
- Duel Fuel Fill - Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of refilling your gas tank from either side of the vehicle.
- At about the point where your car's front end is parallel with the other car's gas tank begin turning the wheel as far as it will go in the direction of your spot.