Gas-line sentence example
- Make sure you have enough gasoline (gas) in your vehicle - some islands may only have one filling station.
- It can be hooked up to your natural gas line or be used with refillable propane tanks.
- When making a gasoline purchase with a prepaid card you should always pay inside the gas station instead of attempting to pay at the pump.
- You can buy prepaid gasoline cards at most gas stations, but there are other options available.
- When you buy prepaid gasoline cards you place a balance on the card and then can use it when you fill your car up at the gas station.Advertisement
- Prepaid gas cards are available for purchase at CITGO stations and can be used to purchase gasoline as well as to make purchases within the convenience stores.
- Keep in mind that not all gas cards are directly affiliated with a gasoline company.
- They were also much safer than people trying to hoard gasoline in their homes or garages when trying buy gas before the cost went up any higher.
- When you activate your MyGallons gas card, you are provided with the current price of gasoline based on the current average price of self-serve regular unleaded in your local area.
- They will require venting and careful sizing to make sure that the gas line can properly service them.Advertisement
- A gas rebate card may be a solution to the rising costs of gasoline.
- According to statistics on the price of gas as computed by the U.S. Energy Information Administration, on December 7, 2008, the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the U.S. was approximately $0.94.
- For instance, when you buy one gallon of gas, approximately 70 percent of the total cost you pay per gallon is going for the purchase of the actual crude oil it takes to make the gasoline.
- South Carolina is also one of the states with the cheapest gas prices for a gallon of unleaded regular gasoline.
- If this happens, lightly tap the carburetor close to the gas line to see if that frees up the problem.Advertisement
- As gas prices continue to climb and public concern with the effects of fossil fuels grows, automotive manufacturers increasingly look for alternatives to gasoline and diesel.
- Suggestions for improving efficiency include using the energy from exhaust gas, waste heat and compressed air or traditional gasoline hybrid engines.