Gas-chromatography sentence example
- This includes a wide range of thermal and laser anemometry and gas chromatography.
- Results The food samples were analyzed by static headspace gas chromatography with mass spectrometric detection at CSL Food Science Laboratory, Norwich.
- The use of inverse phase gas chromatography to study the glass transition temperature of a powder surface.
- However, they can be measured in expired air using gas chromatography.
- Analysis of PCP acetate was by gas chromatography with electron capture and finally with mass spectrometric detection.Advertisement
- Further analysis methods include gas chromatography coupled with FID, ECD, MS and HPLC employing derivatisation methods.
- All samples were analyzed by high resolution gas chromatography coupled with high or low resolution mass spectrometry (GC-MS) at CSL.
- The method of analysis used was based on a headspace gas chromatography (GC) method developed for an earlier project.
- The aim of this study was to validate a gas chromatography (GC) method for measurement of breath pentane in the horse.
- In this paper, the surface energies of various thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO) have been measured via Inverse Gas Chromatography (IGC ).Advertisement
- Now it is possible to desorb each trap individualy through resistive heating, the desorbed gases can then be analyzed using gas chromatography.