Gas burner sentence example
- The laboratory form in common use consists of a bellows worked by either hand or foot, and a special type of gas burner formed of two concentric tubes, one conveying the blast, the other the gas; the supply of air and gas being regulated by stopcocks.
- Very interesting modifications of these phenomena are observed when a jet from an orifice in a thin plate (Tyndall has shown that a pinhole gas burner may also be used with advantage) is directed obliquely upwards.
- In the morning the fire was not big enough to boil two kettles, so we used the gas burner.
- Since we ' ve had the gas burner our productivity has gone through the roof we seriously needed that.
- A fusion reactor is like a gas burner - the fuel which is injected into the system is burnt off.Advertisement
- In the feeble light of the gas burner Tommy could make nothing of it.
- In the feeble light of the gas burner tommy could make nothing of it.