Garnishing sentence example
- Be prepared to spend an ample amount of time garnishing the information you need.
- Garnishing the drink is important for creating visual interest that builds expectations.
- Thai shallots, especially when fried, have a more pronounced taste and are often used for garnishing salads and snacks.
- Fresh fruit: If your cake is just white on the outside, you can show guests a hint of the flavor inside by garnishing with fresh orange slices or curls of orange zest.
- If you need inspiration for your holiday garnishing, consider decorated Christmas trees.Advertisement
- Perhaps he had used all the vocabulary garnishing his poetry, desperately trying to scout back for some for starting a polite conversation.
- Garnishing wages, attacking bank accounts, and foreclosing on real estate are all used to force payment to affected children.
- The term "herb" is also used of those herbaceous plants, which possess certain properties, and are used for medicinal purposes, for flavouring or garnishing in cooking, and also for perfumes (see Horticulture and Pharmacology).
- Strain them into a cocktail glass and serve, garnishing the glass with a slice of strawberry or pineapple.
- Give the cocktail a tropical flair by garnishing it with oranges slices and cherries.Advertisement
- The culinary herbs used for flavouring and garnishing are for the most part dwarf perennial plants requiring to be grown on a rich soil in an open sunny aspect, or annuals for which a warm sheltered border is the most suitable place; and they may therefore be conveniently grown together in the same compartment - a herb garden.
- The term "herb" is also used of those herbaceous plants, which possess certain properties, and are used for medicinal purposes, for flavouring or garnishing in cooking, and also for perfumes.