Garnishes sentence example
- Our cakes exclude any garnishes and decorations as everyone has their own ideas of how to decorate their ' cake ' .
- The right liquor paired with an interesting mixer can be just as impressive as a complicated concoction with exotic ingredients and garnishes.
- Simple mixed drinks call for simple garnishes.
- Consider placing jars of snacks or cocktail garnishes on the counter for convenience and atmosphere.
- Cooking methods, sauces, and garnishes are supposed to enhance the main ingredients' flavour and texture, not distract from it.Advertisement
- Try some of these classic soup garnishes.
- One of the simplest garnishes for soup is a tablespoon of salted whipped cream sprinkled with a dash of paprika or a little very finely chopped parsley.
- Eggs are used as garnishes in the form of a baked custard cut in fancy shapes or as egg balls.
- Noodles, tapioca, spaghetti, or macaroni cut in fancy shapes or in clusters make simple and attractive garnishes for soup.
- Antipasto platters consist of an assortment of cheeses, luncheon meats, pickles, vegetables, and garnishes.Advertisement
- Common raw garnishes are parsley, avocado, flax seeds and green onion.
- Examples include fresh tiger lilies atop a white cake, garnishes of orange peel on a traditional vanilla cake, or orange fondant flowers on a dessert with any color scheme.
- You can pour garnishes, sprinkle them, or just stick them on a cake.
- Pour garnishes, including ganache, whipped cream, and melted fondant, by draping them over the cake evenly.
- Mulled wine - Red wine with sugar and spices, some cinnamon and served hot with clove garnishes.Advertisement
- Taco Bar: Taco shells, fillings, and garnishes fill out the buffet table and your guests create their own tacos.
- The idea of putting garnishes and cheeses on a bread and cooking it has been around for a long time.
- Set up a station of different juices, syrups, mixers, and garnishes, along with fancy glasses, and a list of mocktails to try.