Garni sentence example
- bouquet garni for a lively taste.
- Place the Ostrich Meat in pan and add the bouquet garni, cloves and port, then arrange the plums over the top.
- Any cooked vegetable left (remove bouquet garni) can be pureed, added to some stock for a tasty soup.
- Then remove and discard the bouquet garni, and season the soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- fennel leaves to bouquet garni for a lively taste.Advertisement
- Add fennel leaves to bouquet garni for a lively taste.
- If you don't do the steak garni (whatever that is ), then why not do a big toad in the hole?
- mir eine Pension oder ein Hotel garni in der NÃhe empfehlen?
- Sausages, kraut, and beer are common, and may be combined in dishes like choucroute garni.
- Making a bouquet garni is a simple trick that adds flavor to the dish.Advertisement
- A bouquet garni is a small piece of cheesecloth that has rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, and cloves in it.
- Add the bouquet garni and the tomato paste.
- Remove the veal from the pot and discard the bouquet garni.