Gargling sentence example
- You're not dying or anything... just won't be gargling for a while.
- Gargling salt water or taking throat lozenges may also relieve discomfort.
- Lemon oil is also highly antiseptic, making it ideal for gargling or applying to minor cuts, scrapes or insect bites.
- gargletarts to make choking sounds and gargling sounds, but his mouth is wide open like he is screaming, not gargling.
- garglee or lemon thyme may also reduce cold symptoms: try gargling at the onset of a sore throat.Advertisement
- garglen>Gargling with soluble aspirin (for people over 12 years old) may relieve a sore throat or mouth.
- It is wise, however, to rinse the mouth and throat by gargling with water after use of inhaled steroids.
- Thyme or lemon thyme or lemon thyme may also reduce cold symptoms: try gargling at the onset of a sore throat.
- Ayurvedic practitioners suggest gargling with a mixture of water, salt, and tumeric (Curcuma longa) powder or astringents such as alum, sumac, sage, and bayberry (Myrica spp.).
- This supportive care includes bed rest, drinking extra fluids, gargling with warm salt water, and taking pain relievers.Advertisement
- Ayurvedic medicinal remedy: Gargling with a mixture of water, salt, and turmeric powder or astringents, such as alum, sumac, sage, and bayberry to ease a sore throat.