Gargle sentence example
- Gargle with cayenne tea to cure a sore throat.
- Prior to bedtime, gargle with salt water.
- The child should not gargle immediately before the culture.
- Gargle with this mixture twice a day, holding it in the mouth for about thirty seconds each time.
- To help prevent these problems, patients can gargle and rinse the mouth or take a sip of water after each dose.Advertisement
- Encourage the child to gargle with warm double strength tea or warm salt water, made by adding one teaspoon of salt to eight ounces of water, to relieve sore throat pain.
- An infusion of Ginger makes an effective gargle for sore throats, and the spice is a favorite in many seasonal drinks and recipes.
- There are two sorts of gargle to use:- soluble aspirin gargle - dissolve a soluble aspirin in a glass of water.
- Internally lead has an astringent action on the mucous membranes, causing a sensation of dryness; the dilute solution of the subacetate forms an effective gargle in tonsillitis.
- For inflammation of the mouth a similar combination is used as a mouth wash, in the throat as a gargle, and in the nose as a wash and sometimes as an ointment or spray, the ointment possessing the advantage of protecting the delicate nasal mucous membrane from irritation by stopping the entrance of irritant dust into the nasal cavities.Advertisement
- The juice from the berries is mildly laxative and makes a good gargle for sore throats and hoarseness.
- Make into an infusion, allow to cool and use as a throat gargle.
- Loose teeth ALDER: Alder bark gargle or mouthwash.
- Using a good fluoride mouthwash will help gum infections and, if you gargle, it can stop you getting sore throats.
- The fresh juice or compote was used as a gargle for hoarseness, sore throat and inflamed tonsils, .Advertisement
- Lozenges of potassium chlorate are used in stomatitis, tonsilitis and pharyngitis, it can also be used in a gargle, to grs.
- Externally, this decoction has been advantageously employed as a gargle in chronic sore throat with relaxed uvula, and also as a fomentation.