Garden wall sentence example
- A lean-to against the north side of the garden wall will be found suitable for the purpose, though a span-roofed form may also be adopted, especially if the building stands apart.
- Wall Garden Wall Gardens are smaller lean-to 's, which are designed to attach to the wall of your house.
- News reports showed a long row of birdwatchers, waiting, with the utmost patience, by a garden wall in Peckham, London.
- The rear communal pool can be accessed via a gate in the rear garden wall.
- On all other sides the circuit of the garden wall appeared unbroken.Advertisement
- With an old garden wall as a backdrop, a classical urn forms the focal point.
- There are big rambling roses on one side of the lawn which extends the full length of the kitchen garden wall.
- Outside of the main Garden wall lies the Treehouse, an enormous wooden structure with turrets and suspended walkways in the sky.
- While you can always take an outdoor garden wall fountain and mount it indoors, there are plenty of fountain designs made especially for interiors.
- A garden wall fountain is one of the easiest water fountains that you can build when you select a premade one.Advertisement