Garcinia sentence example
- Then, too, there are various dyewoods; rosewood, logwood (or campeachy wood), indigo, manaju (Garcinia Morella), Brazil-wood and saffron.
- The kola (Cola acuminata) and the bitter kola (Garcinia cola), the last having a fruit about the size of an apple, with a flavour like that of green coffee, are common.
- The tea contains all-natural products such as hydroxycitric acid taken from the rind of the tropical garcinia plant to aid your body in making fat and blood sugar available for fuel.
- The mangosteen tree (Garcinia mangostana), a tropical evergreen, produces small purple fruits with a hard rind.
- There are a slew of seemingly unpronounceable herbs used in Ayurvedic treatments of traditional Indian medicine, such as garcinia cambogia, gymnema sylvestre, and polygonum multiflorum to name just a few.Advertisement