Garbage-can sentence example
- Her clothing from the Sanctuary was in a garbage can.
- Mom called him a " garbage can " because he was not finicky about his highs.
- Starting a backyard compost pile or bin is a great way to repurpose food scraps and other household waste so that it doesn't end up in the garbage can.
- From plastic shopping bags, to garbage can liners, plastic bags are everywhere and standard plastic bags take far too long to break down, contaminating wild life and clogging the oceans as they do so.
- Lucky for me, Senny is a canine garbage can.Advertisement
- You can use large clay pots, plastic pots, decorative pots, or even an old garbage can.
- Tie the bag to a rake or broom handle and suspend it into a barrel or garbage can filled with water.
- If you plan to eat, drink, smoke or change diapers, be sure to employ the use of the nearest garbage can.
- If there's no garbage can in sight, find one that's not so close.
- If animals or small children are present, dispose the turkey's wrappings and innards directly into your outside receptacle rather than placing them in your indoor garbage can.Advertisement
- London and Kelly offer sometimes biting criticism along with their comments, as the wardrobe items are symbolically tossed in a garbage can.