Gapping sentence example
- Lisa half dragged her gapping friend down the hall.
- There's no need for you to wear ill-fitting swimsuits anymore, worrying about gapping up top while your bottom fits snugly.
- If you're only wearing them under pants, or with your jeans tucked into the tops, then you don't have to worry about gapping.
- You want to find jeans that hug your hips and waist without gapping at the waist or feeling like they're cutting off your circulation at the middle.
- Great boots are the staple of a fall season wardrobe, but they can also leave a gapping hole in your wallet.Advertisement
- This kind of garment will allow her to wear a top without worrying about it bunching up or gapping open.
- Shirred Nightgowns: Do you crave a quality fit along the bust of your nightgown because you hate gaping and gapping?