Gape sentence example
- She dashed around, pausing to gape at the storm as she closed each window securely against its fury.
- The gape of the mouth is narrow.
- It is on this account that the valves of a dead Lamellibranch always gape; the elastic ligament is no longer counteracted by the effort of the adductors.
- The beak is hard, strong and deeply notched, the nostrils are prominent, and the gape is furnished with twelve long hairs on each side.
- The bites had a gape of about 12 cm.Advertisement
- On the other hand, the ligament h acts upon the short arm formed by the umbonal ridge of the shells; whenever the adductors relax, the elastic substance of the ligament contracts, and the shells gape.
- Since this is the part that will be gaining you the most attention, you should aim for a perfect fit that doesn't display anything you don't want, but that also doesn't bag or gape below the cheek region.
- His deep chestnut head and throat are diversified on either side by a line of buff, which, springing from the gape, runs upward to the eye, in front of which it forms a fork, one prong passing backward above and the other below, enclosing a dark glossy-green patch, and both losing themselves in the elongated feathers of the hind-head and nape.
- Not only can you decrease bounce and make your bust look firmer and shapelier, but you can try fitting into those work shirts that always had that frustrating button gape in the front.
- Xaivav, to gape, cf.Advertisement
- Button-down shirts tend to gape at the bust on women with generous breasts.