Gantry sentence example
- The signal gantry across the station throat is now installed.
- It is practically a traveller mounted on high legs, so as to permit of its being travelled on rails placed on the ground level, instead of on an elevated gantry.
- He created dynamic images ranging from steep perspectives of the gantry cranes, then down into the scarlet freight containers in the hold.
- The captured vapors are burned to generate enough electrical energy for the Shell grid to compensate for the new loading gantry 's consumption.
- The four concrete bases for the 25 foot steel gantry can still be seen on either side of the building.Advertisement
- The X-rays pass through your body and are detected by electronic sensors on the other side of the gantry.
- A series of shackles and wires are attached and the buoy is pulled in using the stern gantry.
- We also spent a day erecting the gantry with the help of another friend, a neighbor from down the lane.
- If a tanker is loaded from a fixed gantry and access is required onto the top of the tanker, fencing should be provided.
- A 10 foot high metal gantry on the roof would have mounted the radar array.Advertisement
- The last signs before the exit are on a full overhead gantry.