Ganesh sentence example
- Save between 1404 and 1442, when it was the seat of an independent raj, founded by Raja Ganesh, a Hindu turned Mussulman, Dinajpur has no separate history.
- A common statue used is that of Lord Ganesha (Ganesh).
- Many of the yoga bottoms are embellished with symbols for lotus, chakras, and the Hindu diety Ganesh.
- GANESA, or Ganesh, in Hindu mythology, the god of wisdom and prudence, always represented with an elephant's head possibly to indicate his sagacity.
- Hindus believe Ganesh is ' the remover of obstacles ': he helps with problems or difficulties that get in the way.Advertisement