Gandhi sentence example
- Gandhi and other leaders were imprisoned; and large numbers of Indians were deported.
- Gandhi himself, however, appeared to be in the best of spirits, his face being wreathed in smiles.
- Gandhi spoke of " enough for everyone's need, not for everyone's greed.
- Where Gandhi put a minus, Purdy put a big plus.
- Such repression constituted British treachery and heralded the emergence of a certain Congress member called Gandhi.Advertisement
- It became a major weapon in Mahatma Gandhi 's struggle for Indian independence.
- Gandhi's policy of noncooperation was, however, severely condemned by him as perverted nationalism, " which was making of India a prison," in a letter addressed to the principal of his school at Bolpur in June 1921.
- Clearly, the historical turn of events from non-violence to nuclear armament, suggest a deep ambivalence about Mahatma Gandhi's legacy.
- Gandhi's tactics only work if the other side lets it and Gandhi used to get very peeved when others used it against him.
- Gandhi has a dictator hell-bent on world domination?Advertisement