Gammon sentence example
- While not as impressive as Gammon Empire, Play65 does offer an alternative.
- Gammon Empire holds tournaments and everything, all featuring gorgeous graphics.
- Continue to cook the gammon, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- A common type of situation is where Player A is favorite, and if she wins she is very likely to win a gammon.
- He ended up becoming a big under-dog with Slatts looking like he could even get a gammon to even the match.Advertisement
- Ron's take cost him dearly - he lost the gammon.
- Method put the gammon into a saucepan, cover with water, bring to the boil, then drain.
- Sometimes gammon can be very salty, especially gammon from supermarkets.
- Boiling gammon or ham joints All gammon joints should be boiled for at least part of their cooking time.
- The taste at this stage is sweet, with black cherries, and a finish like the caramelized edge of a roast gammon.Advertisement
- A thick rasher of gammon or ham will take about 5 minutes on each side.
- Grills: A daily choice of grilled gammon, rib eye steak or char grilled chicken breast.
- The peppered chicken tartlet on a bed of rocket leaves was utterly delicious as was the gammon steak with pineapple.
- Monday 17th July only - Two people can dine for £ 8.95 - 8oz steak, Cajun chicken or 8oz gammon.
- He didn't win the game tho as he got hit but he did manage to save the gammon.Advertisement