Gamma-rays sentence example
- It uses multiple gamma rays focused on the tumor.
- However, it is thought that where cosmic rays are produced, gamma rays are also produced.
- The Earth is bombarded by gamma rays all the time, but usually there are n't enough to do any damage to us.
- The family of electromagnetic waves from the high-frequency gamma rays to the relatively low-frequency radio waves forms what is called the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Gamma Ray Astronomy Primary cosmic gamma ray Astronomy Primary cosmic gamma rays (300 GeV) are studied using the atmospheric Cerenkov radiation technique.Advertisement
- Comments: There is no difference between the longest wavelength gamma rays and shortest wavelength X-rays (10 -11 m ).
- The key is that electron positron annihilation produces not one but two gamma rays.
- The Earth is bombarded by gamma rays all the time, but usually there aren't enough to do any damage to us.
- A burst of gamma rays from space lasting from a fraction of a second to many minutes.
- He uses high-resolution solid-state detectors to make precision measurements on the gamma rays emitted by radioactive nuclei.Advertisement
- Half the rice grown in California is a descendant of Calrose 76, created when gamma rays mutated some regular rice and the resulting mutant produced more grain and less spoilage.
- The electromagnetic spectrum includes (from longest wavelength to shortest) radio waves, microwaves, infrared, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays.
- By detecting the gamma rays produced, it is possible to measure the electron velocities in the sample under review.