Gamelan sentence example
- At California Institute of the Arts he studied ethnomusicology (Ewe drumming (Ghana ), Balinese gamelan & south Indian tala ).
- Specific examples of tuned percussion instruments include a gamelan with iron keys dating from the 19th century.
- On " Ponderosa " he mixes gamelan and Special Brew.
- Trainees have the opportunity to develop traditional techniques, and to use the gamelan as a stimulus for composition.
- Small groups were given the chance to get up close to a Javanese gamelan.Advertisement
- This music not only embraced free-jazz but also different ethnic music such as Indian ragas and the trance-like aspect of Balinese gamelan.
- gamelan orchestra to fully staged opera.
- gamelan music isn't Thai, or Siamese: white elephants can't speak, either.
- Gamelan workshop The RCM has a specially commissioned Javanese gamelan workshop The RCM has a specially commissioned Javanese gamelan.
- gamelan ensemble, and steel pan band.Advertisement
- Multi-Cultural The County gamelan is based at Stevenage Music Center where regular workshops for schools are presented and two gamelan groups rehearse weekly.
- The gamelan sessions are convened by the Oxford gamelan sessions are convened by the Oxford Gamelan Society on Wednesday evenings throughout term.
- The Gamelan is a beautiful set of musical instruments comprising of bronze gongs and metallophones.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in activities ranging from gamelan orchestra to fully staged opera.
- Thus, the musician has to take off their shoes when they play the gamelan.Advertisement