Gamekeeper sentence example
- It is a case of the poacher turned gamekeeper with the help of the governor.
- It was that of the Squire's head gamekeeper, William Farrow.
- Careful rotational heather burning by the gamekeeper maintains a mosaic of heather of variable age.
- We also met the gamekeeper on the way down, having just jumped over his stone wall.
- At that time, of course, there was a good chance of being shot by the gamekeeper.Advertisement
- Jamie is a former head gamekeeper and has also been a project officer for Scottish Natural Heritage and RSPB.
- At the other end of the tunnel they were based in an old gamekeeper 's hut.
- This business is frequently performed by a gamekeeper, a sum being paid him for any litter of cubs or fox found on his beat.
- Kauppis Heikki was a wagoner; Alkio Filander a farmer; Heikki Mavilainen a smith; Juhana Kokko (Kyosti) a gamekeeper.
- If Bonchamps and La Rochejacquelin were nobles, Stofflet was a gamekeeper and Cathelineau a mason.Advertisement